Terms and Conditions
This user agreement is an agreement between you and Baby Bump Healthtech Limited governing your use of Baby Bump’s services.
Baby Bump has made its services accessible through WhatsApp to provide Users, the Services which includes, 24/7 Live Support for pregnant women and new mothers, Customised diet plans and diet consultations and interactive child birth classes by Gynecologists, Neonatologists and Pediatricians. We are a supportive service providing guidance, tips, diet plans and exercise routines to handhold women during their challenging times. We are not a replacement for Doctor Consultations or conditions that require medical attention. We do not diagnose, examine or prescribe for any medical condition. Cases that requiring medical attention will be referred for consultation with patient’s consultant Doctor.
- Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service by notifying the same through our WhatsApp service number from time to time without prior notice to you. We will not be liable, if for any reason our Website or the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Baby Bump grants you permission to use the Services as set forth in this Agreement, provided that: (i) you will not copy or distribute, any part of the Services in any medium or in any manner whatsoever without Baby Bump’s explicit authorization in this regard; (ii) you will comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- In order to access the Services, you will need to subscribe to our service plans listed on our website and complete registration process through our WhatsApp sales number, providing your basic personal and medical information. You will be provided with our service WhatsApp number, through which you can communicate to our medical experts and avail our services.
- By completing the registration process, you warrant that: (a) all the data provided by you is accurate and complete; (b) you affirm that you are over 18 (eighteen) years of age and are fully competent to enter into the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, and to comply with the same. We shall not be liable for any injury, damage or other consequence, health related or otherwise arising out of any inaccuracy in the information provided by you during the registration process.
- The information provided by you will be accessed by our staff for providing you with personalized Services and for record keeping purposes.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you will be the sole user accessing our services through Baby Bump’s WhatsApp Service number. You agree that your ability to access our services through WhatsApp is dependent upon internet network connectivity and we shall not be liable to you for any damages arising from your inability to use your WhatsApp account.
- Baby Bump reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services by its Users at any time without providing any reasons for doing so.
2. MEMBERSHIP/REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICES
Once you complete registration through our WhatsApp sales number, you will be given access to our WhatsApp service number which;
- Allows you to chat with our medical experts 24/7.
- Allows you to access the standard content sent to you at regular intervals.
- Allows you to pay and access the live interactive sessions by gynecologists and Pediatricians.
- Allows you to book consultations with psychologists.
- Allows you to make use of the Services subject to these terms and conditions.
- By providing Baby Bump your email address/ WhatsApp phone number/ basic personal and medical details, you consent to:
- Our using the WhatsApp phone number to provide you with the service.
- Our using on your personal and medical information to provide you with personalized services.
- Our using your email address or phone number to send you messages, including changes to subscription plans and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending us an email at info@baby- bump.net. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages or phone messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
3. GRANT OF SUBSCRIPTION & LICENSE
- Subject to these terms and conditions of use, Baby Bump grants you a non- transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable limited right and license for you to access and use the Services solely for the purpose permitted.
- Distribute, sell, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the content provided to you as part of the Services;
- Share our WhatsApp service number with other users or use our chat service for any use other than your personal use.
- Remove any logo, copyright or proprietary notices, legends, symbols, labels, watermarks, signatures or any other like marks affixed to or embedded in the content provided as a part of the Services;
- Use any of Baby Bump’s domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- Access or use the Website/ WhatsApp service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of the servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Website/ WhatsApp service is hosted;
- Access or attempt to access any content that you are not authorized to access by any means;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website, materials, system resources, or gain unauthorized access to the user accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or our WhatsApp service
- We have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these terms and conditions to the fullest extent of the law and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate these terms and conditions.
- We have the right to monitor your access for the purpose of ensuring your compliance with these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) enforce these terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) respond to user support requests; or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Baby Bump, its Users and the public.
- We reserve the right to introduce or change the prices of all Services upon 30 (thirty) days’ notice from us. Such changes will be update on the terms and conditions of use or the Services on the Website.
- Baby Bump shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- You agree that your use of Baby Bump Services shall be at your sole risk. You expressly understand and agree that, Baby Bump is a supportive service providing guidance, tips, diet plans and exercise routines to handhold women during pregnancy, post-partum and Baby care. We are not a replacement for gynaecology or pediatric consultations or conditions that require medical attention. We do not diagnose, examine or prescribe for any medical condition. Cases that requiring medical attention will be referred for consultation with patient’s consultant Gynecologist or Pediatrician.
- Baby Bump shall use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Services are uninterrupted but it does not guarantee that: (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and (iv) the quality of any services or information availed through our Services will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- The standard content posted through our WhatsApp service is generic content and individual cases may vary. You should always seek the advice of your Gynecologist and Pediatrician regarding your or your baby’s medical conditions. You agree that you will not under any circumstances disregard any professional medical advice or delay in seeking such advice in reliance on any content provided through our WhatsApp service, website or blog. Reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk.
- By subscribing to our services, you agree to the terms of pricing and billing policies. Baby Bump may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide Baby Bump with any contact or billing information changes (including phone number, email address, debit/credit card numbers)
- Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
- You must notify Baby Bump about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 (thirty) days after charges first appear on your bank account statement. If it is not brought to our attention within 30 (thirty) days, you agree to waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Baby Bump, its directors, employees and partners, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service through Whatsapp and Website/ blog; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement. This indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of our Service through Whatsapp, Website and blog.
- We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information and User Content from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information and User Content for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
4. RESTRICTION ON USE OF SERVICES
You are not permitted to and shall not do any of the following acts, the breach of which shall entitle Baby Bump to terminate your use of the Services:
5. RIGHTS RESERVED BY BABY BUMP
7. BILLING AND PAYMENT
8. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
End User License Agreement
THIS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BABY BUMP HEALTHTECH LIMITED. BY Subscribing to The Baby Bump Service plans, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, the Company hereby grants you a limited, non-commercial, non-sub-licensable, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access our service through our WhatsApp service number. You may not use the service for the any other person or group of people other than you.
- You acknowledge that by subscribing to our service, we may collect, retain or transmit to secure servers your basic personal and medical information. You hereby consent to collecting and storing such information on Company’ servers.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USEThe following restrictions shall apply to the license granted herein:
- You hereby acknowledge and agree to use our Services as permitted in this Agreement;
- You shall not copy or reproduce any portion of the content shared as a part of our service;
- You shall only use the service for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- You shall not distribute, share, sell, lease or rent the subscription or any part of it to any other person;
- You shall not use the subscription for any revenue generating endeavor or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
- You shall not use any proprietary information or other intellectual property of the Company in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices
- You will not collect or store personal information about other users.
3. DATA CHARGES
- You acknowledge that applicable network/data charges may be incurred through your use of the WhatsApp service and you agree that all such charges that may be charged to you and that Company shall have no liability to you whatsoever in respect of such charges.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Our service may features trademarks, logos, service marks, product names and designations and you are not granted any rights under any of Company’s intellectual property rights.
- Any unauthorized copying, displaying, selling or distributing or other use of any content sent to you through our WhatsApp service number is a violation of the law.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WHATSAPP SERVICES NUMBER IS PROVIDED “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS AND WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. NO ORAL, WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ANY PARTY SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES OR OTHERWISE.
- OUR SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO BREACHES OF SECURITY AND THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S DEVICE FROM ANY SUCH BREACH INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, OMISSION, DELETION, AND DEFECT.
- THE COMPANY PROVIDES NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY SPECIFIC ERRORS OR DISCREPANCIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY NETWORK FAULTS OR DOWNTIME IN NETWORK SERVICES. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELAY OF WHATSAPP MESSAGES IS NETWORK DEPENDANT AND COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MESSAGES FAILING TO REACH THEIR INTENDED RECIPIENTS.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE COMPANY, ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE YOUR MISUSE OF THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OF PERSONAL INJURY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION, OR NEGLIGENCE. IN ANY CASE, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF COMPANY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED.
- You shall defend and hold Company harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, costs, expenses or losses arising out of your improper or unauthorized use of the service, your negligent or wrongful acts, your violation of any applicable laws or regulations, and/or your breach of any provision of this EULA.
8. EVALUATION TERM
- Any license not purchased for the full license fee and any trial version, are provided for a limited duration and for the limited purpose expressly communicated to you. At the end of the evaluation/trial period, you will cease use of the service.
- You also agree that Company may send you reminders to purchase a permanent license key, whether during or after the trial period
9. GOVERNING LAW
- The laws of the republic of India govern this EULA.
10. REFUND POLICY
- You may cancel your Subscription plans at any time from the date of subscription. In the event that you cancel your Subscription plan, the same is suspended or terminated by Baby Bump immediately. All refunds will be credited to your bank account within 5-7 business days. We shall refund the subscription fees as below:
- Refund request in first 24 hours – 100% (One hundred percent) refund of subscription fees;
- Refund Request in 1-14 days -50% (fifty percent) refund of subscription fees; and
- Refund Request in 15-30 days – 25% (twenty five percent) refund of any license or subscription fees
11. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: